We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. During these uncertain times your safety and well-being is our utmost concern.
We are open! Beginning on May 18, 2020 the office is operating, on a modified schedule, for in-person office visits.
Some of the measures we are taking to protect our patients include:
- Patients are pre-screened for health symptoms prior to making appointments and before they enter the office.
- All providers and staff are screened for fever and symptoms daily.
- Any patients with flu-like symptoms: fever, new cough, loss of sense of smell or taste, will be rescheduled.
- Each person entering the office must wear a mask.
- Patients will be asked to call a designated number to notify staff of their arrival for an office visit. Patients will be given instructions on next steps over the telephone. A staff member will greet the patient at the office door, check temperature, and offer hand sanitizer. Then patient will be escorted to an exam room.
- Anyone accompanying the patient will be asked to wait in their car. No children will be allowed in the office.
We will continue to offer telemedicine visits as well as in-person appointments.