We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. During these uncertain times your safety and well-being is our utmost concern.
We are open! Beginning on May 18, 2020 the office is operating, on a modified schedule, for in-person office visits.
Some of the measures we are taking to protect our patients include:
- Patients are pre-screened for health symptoms prior to making appointments and before they enter the office.
- All providers and staff are screened for fever and symptoms daily.
- Any patients with flu-like symptoms: fever, new cough, loss of sense of smell or taste, will be rescheduled.
- Each person entering the office must wear a mask.
- Patients will be asked to call a designated number to notify staff of their arrival for an office visit. Patients will be given instructions on next steps over the telephone. A staff member will greet the patient at the office door, check temperature, and offer hand sanitizer. Then patient will be escorted to an exam room.
- Anyone accompanying the patient will be asked to wait in their car. No children will be allowed in the office.
We will continue to offer telemedicine visits as well as in-person appointments.
Visit https://harfordgastro.mygportal.com/ or call 443-643-4700 to schedule an appointment.
Top Medical Team of Gastroenterologists Dedicated to the Treatment of Digestive Diseases
Harford Gastroenterology is a team of experienced and highly skilled gastroenterologists, GI doctors and surgeons offering comprehensive, high quality care for digestive disorders. Trained in the top medical schools and health systems in the United States and abroad, the Harford GI medical team specializes in the treatment of diseases of the entire GI tract.
Our gastroenterologists are experienced in the latest advances in the treatment of digestive diseases. Our Gastroenterology Practice works closely with the University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Medical Center. Our physicians provide GI call coverage 24/7/365, year-round.
Patient Portal Login
Secure, fast & confidential access to your medical records.
- Request appointments
- Fill out medical forms
- Update personal information
- Update preferred method of contact
- Request test results
- Quick Pay
Gastroenterologists Committed to Total Patient Wellness
Serving Harford, Cecil and Baltimore Counties in Maryland and also southern Pennsylvania, the Harford GI team of gastroenterologists and GI doctors are committed to total patient wellness by providing compassionate, quality care that exceeds patient expectations. We believe it is our responsibility to deliver the best patient experience each and every day.
Harford GI is the only gastroenterology practice in Harford County specializing in the treatment of diseases of the entire GI tract. We are also the only GI practice in Harford County providing small bowel studies known as capsule endoscopies. While we provide expert care of GI diseases, our clinical focus is always on wellness of the entire patient with specific attention on the GI tract.
100 Walter Ward Blvd, Suite 100,
Abingdon, MD 21009
Phone Number: (443) 347-4700
Fax Number: (443) 643-4707
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Harve De Grace Location
251 Lewis Lane, Suite 105,
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Phone Number: (410) 939-5082
Fax Number: (410) 939-6291
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Harford GI patients who need hospital based care are scheduled for procedures at the Upper Chesapeake Medical Center.
Patients not requiring hospital based care are scheduled for procedures at our sister practice, the Harford Endoscopy Center, an AMSURG-affiliated ambulatory surgery center for colonoscopy and EGD procedures on an outpatient basis.